- Original technique : acrylic on canvas
"Through the "duo veneziani" project, I have tried to translate the notions of complementarity and duality which for me are representative of Venice, a city full of contrasts (nature / artifice - ephemeral / durable - construction / deconstruction - simplicity / theatricality - etc . )"
- the "Venetian yellow", a bright yellow with ocher hues that evokes the luminosity of this Italian city;
- the "Venetian red", a rosy red ocher that evokes the bricks and facades of the city;
- the "Venetian green", an olive green that evokes the lagoon and the Alps present on the damp buildings;
- the "Venetian blue", a dark blue present in the lagoon.