- Square format (40x40cm)
- Original technique : acrylic on round canvas
- Reproduction technique and support : Pigment print on Hahnemuhle satin paper 300 gr.
- Edition : 100 hand signed and numbered prints
- Original work available
Price of the unframed print. Handcrafted frame available with collection in Venice: white, black, wood.
Ceci n'est pas un poster : find out why it's so much more!
"Through the "duo veneziani" project, I have tried to translate the notions of complementarity and duality which for me are representative of Venice, a city full of contrasts (nature / artifice - ephemeral / durable - construction / deconstruction - simplicity / theatricality - etc . )"
- the "Venetian yellow", a bright yellow with ocher hues that evokes the luminosity of this Italian city;
- the "Venetian red", a rosy red ocher that evokes the bricks and facades of the city;
- the "Venetian green", an olive green that evokes the lagoon and the Alps present on the damp buildings;
- the "Venetian blue", a dark blue present in the lagoon.